Date Visited: Saturday April 24th 2004
Address: 106 E. Margaret Lane, Hillsborough
Here's the present Modern Courthouse in Hillsborough.
Here's the old one which is located a few hundred yards North of the current Courthouse. Note the clock tower at the top. It houses a clock given to the County by King George III of England prior to the American War of Independence.
The plaque states the old courthouse was erected in 1844-45 and was the fourth to be built on this location.